Terms & Conditions
The term 'Clark Motorsport' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Clark Motorsport, Aquherton Business Unit, Kintore, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 0XH. Our company registration number is SC340150 and our registered address is Shallowplough, Ellon, AB41 8PX. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These link are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Correctly supplied goods may only be returned with the Company's express permission. In such cases, credit will be made less a 10% handling charge provided the condition of goods returned are acceptable to the Company. Unwanted goods for return must be notified to us in writing within 7 days of receipt. We reserve the right to refuse returns if notified out with this period. The cost of returning the goods safely to us is your responsibility. We may not be able to accept back non-faulty goods that have been supplied to your specific order or damaged during transit or fitting. Goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition. Some special order items correctly supplied may not be returnable depending on the manufacturer's policy on returns.
Goods may not be compatible with vehicles which have been modified, adapted or altered. Where goods ordered by the Customer are not compatible by reason of modification, adaptation or alteration, we may accept such goods back into stock entirely at our discretion and will either issue a refund or credit to the Customer except where goods are specifically ordered for the Customer where no such refund or credit will operate.
Goods ordered shall be at the risk of the Customer as soon as they are delivered to his/her premises or otherwise to his/her order. Any claim relating to goods delivered or supplied must be made in writing within 48 hours of the event giving rise to the claim in accordance with the procedures of Clark Motorsport. No claims will be considered outside these time limits. If it is likely that you will not be the person signing for the goods (such as deliveries to a work address) it is your responsibility to ensure that the person signing knows what they are doing.
Where goods are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods for inspection and report (without Clark Motorsport replacing the said goods prior to such inspection). The Customer also accepts that it is reasonable to inform Clark Motorsport of any defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and, in addition, to allow us to remedy the defect or failure.
All guarantees for new products are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to their terms and conditions. If you wish to pursue a warranty claim we shall act on your behalf and shall treat all claims as a matter of urgency. If a manufacturer decides that a warranty claim is not valid then we will not be liable for any compensation. We will not accept liability for any labour or associated costs involved in a warranty claim.
Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser will not be warranted by the manufacturer nor will Clark Motorsport be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification
Clark Motorsport reserves the right to vary the quoted price and goods will be invoiced to the purchaser at the prices ruling at the date of dispatch unless otherwise agreed by us in writing We do our utmost to keep all prices and information up to date. However, on occasions information from our suppliers can change at short notice, so we reserve the right to alter specifications and prices at short notice. In the unlikely event that the price of an item ordered has changed we shall try to hold to the price shown at the time of ordering. However, in cases where there is a substantial increase we shall contact you to agree a new price before dispatching goods. If you do not wish to agree to the new price then we reserve the right to withdraw from the transaction.
All UK sales of new products are subject to VAT at the prevailing rates. VAT will also be applied to export sales unless the appropriate regulations are complied with. Many used parts are supplied without adding VAT.
Vehicle and/or component manufacturer's names, product and equipment names descriptions, identifications and part numbers are used for reference purposes only. The right is reserved to change the brand of any component supplied, information, specification or price, without prior notice.
While Clark Motorsport will do its utmost to keep to its promised delivery dates they are to be treated as estimates only. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage resulting from delay in delivery of goods. Delays due to circumstances outside the control of Clark Motorsport shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept delivery.
All goods are subject to availability. If we cannot supply the goods for any reason your credit card will be refunded the full amount. Clark Motorsport will not be responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods
Under no circumstances will Clark Motorsport be held liable for any fitting charges incurred by the purchaser. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure he has the correct parts prior to fitting. If you are unsure that you are ordering the correct product we strongly advise you to contact us prior to ordering.
Any Customer vehicles in our premises to have work carried or parts fitted out are stored and driven entirely at Owners risk
We reserve the right to charge storage for any vehicle held in our premises awaiting authorisation or not collected after repair.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer